Sunday, July 1, 2018

Wandroid #3 KOO Level 5 Map



X: 0, y: 19

There are stairs to climb
Would you like to come inside?

X: 0, y: 5

A translucent ghost was floating above the corrupt body.

"Oooh, I am, under me there is me.
No, I wonder if I am on top of me. Which one is it? What? What? "

"Hey, what about you, what happened to me?"

X: 8, y: 6

  There was a wooden signboard on the wall.  *


New item! !

  ** Hunting Swan **

restocked! !

One of the largest items on the planet

  * Voltac Store *

(Mordor charge card can be used.)

X: 14, y: 13

The black liquid sticky from the ceiling,
It drips on the floor making a puddle.
Looking?

(A lot of reis appears)

X: 11, y: 10

The Guards who were covered with silver helmet talked.

"Colonel Hemmler can stay on the 7th floor."

X: 12, y: 4

Ratskin with bad appearance is staring at here.

"Kippukki, here we are the hideout of the Lazooka family.
Have you already greeted the chief? "

X: 7, y: 1

Rucksin with a dagger staring at me here.

"Here we are the hideout of our Razuka family, so if you do not have anything to do, you will finally be back."

X: 7, y: 3

There were several rackins in the room, in the seat in the center back,
A rugged physique lumpin was sitting on.

"Let me introduce myself, my name is dare to you guys Don Barlow."

"Well, you have already gotten information from my colleagues.
We would like to make one suggestion to you. It's a trivial request. Let's also reward you. "

"How about you receiving a request?"

(Cancel)
"Why can not we trust us?"
There are two kinds of races in this world. It is "living" and "dead". "

"The dead always live in fear, seeking peace and peace.
Keep the rules of the world and try not to step into dangerous places. "

"But the living ones are different."

"Living people challenge the unknown danger, step into the unexplored area and make new discoveries.
I know that being timid is the same as being dead. "

"If you are a living person, come back, farewell."

(OK)
"Each request is trivial, there is one dragon on this floor.
I want you to pick up the "ghost of ghosts" protecting that dragon. "

"Thanks for that dragon, we are sensitive to the smell of Rakkin,
However, you guys are fine. "

"Keep the key to the dragon's room handy."

"This is our minor trust.
Reward is the key to the direct stairs leading from the first floor of the basement to the seventh floor underground. "

"This is a deal, it is a right choice to work with us.
Then pray for your wartime. "

I got the key of Rucksin.

(Not Achieved)
"Have you met our smallest request?"

"It seems to have been still, the request is to deprive the" ghosts of illusion "from the dragon on the lower floor. Then, I pray for your wartime. "

X: 18, y: 0

Is there a staircase that will go down?

4 comments:

  1. I am genuinely impressed there is another dedicated Wizardry fan documenting this game. I am currently playing and working on mapping out the 5th one. Tricky, as it revives the annoying gimmick of alignment locked levels where some teams cannot explore certain floors (though you can switch Good to Evil and vice versa via the time consuming task of finding peaceful monsters).

    Expedition - have you found it useful at all? Or perhaps risky? I don't want to risk permadeath to a character going off on their own adventure but on the other hand maybe making a secondary team purely to use as an Expedition and material gathering force may be helpful. I am curious if any items in the series are obtainable only via Expedition groups.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I sent a few parties out on Expedition in OFMO, but not much. I haven't used it at all in Order of the Knife yet. As for using Expedition without worry, just send your favorite party to Level 2 after they have proven they can survive on Level 4. I did get a party killed off facing Zorphitus (Or Werdna, as I still like to call him), but after I leveled up another party enough, I sent a five-member party out several times to retrieve the dead characters one at a time. permadeath is only a probelm in the later games of the series.

      Delete
  2. X14, Y13 is repeatable ghosts battle, for experience farming

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exp payout in farming spot is not as efficient as Level 2 Murphy Ghost.

    ReplyDelete