Monday, October 8, 2018

Wandroid#3 KOO Level 8 Map


【X: 9, y: 10】
  ** Order of the Order **

Only those qualified are entered

The door is shut.


【X: 18, y: 6】
  There was a wooden signboard on the wall.  *

New item! !
  ** Tenkaga cloth bargain **
restocked!

Turn of Voltak forever!
  * Voltac Store *
(Mordor charge card can be used.)


【X: 0, y: 11】

On the huge mushroom, the wormwood was blowing a kissel.

"Puhaa ~ ~ ~ っ."

"Oh my, what are you guys ~ ~ Oh Well then you wanted my special mushroom juice?"

"Unfortunately, before this, the agitator for making juice has broken."

"Okay, you guys, do you have something to stir"? "

(do not have)
"You do not seem to have it ... Well, if you get it, come back again."

(have)
"Well, that's it, Cassinato, stir it if you have it.
Please lend me it for a moment. "

Wuii ~ ~ ~, Gwiei ~ ~ ~

"You see, you can do it now."

I got a red mushroom juice.


【X: 2, y: 19】
A rabbit wearing a red vest went across the eyes.

"Oh, I will be late! I will be late! I'll be lost to the party!"

That being said, the rabbit went into a small hole in the wall.

(No item)
The hole was too small, you guys were unlikely to get in.

(With items)
You guys drank red mushrooms juice.

The body gets smaller and smaller! ! !

You jumped into the hole!


【X: 15, y: 19】
Desert people wrapped in a turban came approaching with a smile

"Irashaay Mase! Here is Abdul's taxi!
It's guided to the basement floor at 1000 G! Now, if you are on your way, please do it now! "

Do you use it?


comment
I heard that there is a shortcut to B10 when clearing this game - Nameless (2013-07-08 09: 56: 21)
I do not know how to get to B9 - Mr. Nameless (2013-07-09 12: 22: 43)
↑ If someone exceeds Lv 36, let's go to where B7 is located - Mr. Nameless (2013-08-21 12: 00: 13)
I went by 34 - Mr. Nameless (2013-10-27 00: 21: 11)
Patterns to exit at 33 - Nameless (2016-01-31 06: 19: 17)

No comments:

Post a Comment