Monday, October 8, 2018

Wandroid#3 Level 10 non-Map



[X: 0, y: 8]
  * To ?? F *

【X: 2, y: 6】
Desert people wrapped in a turban came approaching with a smile


"Irashaay Mase! Here is Abdul's taxi!
It's guided to the basement floor at 1000 G! Now, if you are on your way, please do it now! "


Do you use it?

【X: 5, y: 15】
  ** Lucian General's Retreat **
General Ruzi is currently


  * Occupied *


【X: 0, y: 15】
"Fahahahaha!"

"No way, there are those who can come to this hiding place.
Good, good, you guys are very good. "

"Which, how strong are you playing for a while!"

"I am general guy of General Guzu soldier Empire general luchi.
The level is 1300! "

(victory)
"Fahahahaha!"

"To take a spectacular one from this guy, you also became stronger."

"It was a good game! Come to the challenge any time again."

"I am general guy of General Guzu soldier Empire general luchi.
The level is 1300! Ga Ha ha ha ha ha! ! ! ! "

I got Armband of RUCHI.

2 comments:

  1. Well this has been an adventure. I have defeated Ruchu and the Order of the Dragon. I have the Knife of Order. Where do I deliver it? Who do I give it to?

    P.s. thank you for creating the Wandroid series. I have been searching for a classic dungeon crawl game like Wizardry or The Bard's Tale for a long time, and this has given me weeks of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also finally completed the game objectives. It took several weeks of dedicated game play.

    I definitely liked this game much more than the second Wandroid game. However...I got stuck. I had no idea where the boss fights would be found without checking the maps on this blog. I blew right past everything and ended up on level 10 very early. That made it easy for me to level up and collect weapons and armor...but it would have been nice to get better clues to find the boss fight rooms.

    Defeating General Rucci was extremely difficult. I could not have done it with any less specialty class characters. My final party was 2 lords, 2 samurai, 1 sage, and 1 thief. All were over level 50.

    Never unlocked all of the blacksmith items...that's a little disappointing.

    Oh well, onward to Wandroid #4.

    ReplyDelete