Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wandroid #2 Level Eight Map




X: 9, y: 2
"Son of man!
Your seven sins have been unleashed!
There is nothing to stop the vortex any longer! "

"Now, in the depths of this deep layer
I will confine you,
Now is the time to do what I want,
This null null toad boots! "

A monster appeared!


X: 9, y: 3
  ** Deep layer of vortex **


X: 9, y: 4
The door made of Mithril,
I did not open.

(I have "Mithril's key")
I used the key to open the door.

Huge in that room
In a black whirlpool
I was swallowed!

Mandatory metastasis!


X: 9, y: 14
Return here


X: 9, y: 15
(To 1 F X 18: Y 03)


X: 9, y: 18
(From 7F X 18: Y 19)


X: 13, y: 5
(To 9 F X 12: Y 01)

3 comments:

  1. How do you get to the outer areas of the level? As far as I see, the 2R version is over after you kill the final boss monster, with no levels 9 or 10.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea how to get to the outer area. I can't get the Mithryl door open either. I gave up looking for the key on my own and broke down and checked these maps, but the coordinates are different on my game and the wording is so confusing....I may just give up. This game has not been as enjoyable as the first. Hopefully the 3rd Wandroid is better.

      Delete
  2. I couldn’t find a way to the lower levels either on this one. The 5R one has been my favorite so far but I’ve been jumping around, not doing them in order. They get really hard after 5R for me because there aren’t any helpful maps out there and I’m too lazy to make my own.

    ReplyDelete