Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wandroid #2 Level Seven Map




X: 2, y: 15
There was a wooden signboard on the wall.

New item! !
  ** Dragon cureus **
restocked!


X: 8, y: 6
Inside the room is a dubious medicine
Clogged shelves and surgical equipment
Countlessly arranged,
In the center is a bed stained with blood
It was placed.

"To amaranth body reconstruction office
Welcome···. "

"I am Amaranth,
I am doing business in the dark here.
Would you also like your body remodeling? "

Attribute change 200000 G
Sex change 500000 G
Tribal change 800000 G
quit

"If you get frustrated with yourself,
You should come again. "


X: 12, y: 12
  * The seventh sin *

Genie of Desire


X: 12, y: 13
Evil sin from the deep
Visit, thou shout!

master,
We invited you by call!


X: 15, y: 6
It blends into the darkness of the labyrinth
A dark cat, with a sharp eye.
I was staring at here.

"Oh, you can see the death."

"Actually you do not have to defeat the devil.
Did you notice it? "

"Go with your mind.
Ha ha ha. "

That being said, the cat once again disappeared into darkness.


X: 16, y: 15
(I have an "ornament of lava")
For a moment, a gust of wind blows from the door,
Depending on the ornament of the lily,
It changed to a gentle breeze.


X: 17, y: 7
Norm of unknown age,
I was camping in a small room.
Meat that seems to be good for fire is burning.

"Oh, the adventurer.
What's wrong? Even if you are hungry you reduced?
Just roast bunny will burn up.
This ginger sauce
It is exceptional to eat a bit. "

"Well, you're going to divide it
I do not think so. Hahaha. "

Norm got baked meat
I was eating deliciously.


X: 19, y: 0
In the room it's a wonderful workmanship
There are lots of wooden figurines,
They imitated a variety of large and small animals.

Even among you,
You can squeeze good figurines
I picked one and picked it up.

Weird items
I got.


X: 19, y: 7
In that small room,
Numerous corpses of various sizes
I was lying in a miserable form.

If you look closely at the corpse,
All corpses,
He was knocking his neck and was dead.

You guys on my neck
I felt chills.



No comments:

Post a Comment