Monday, December 4, 2017

Wandroid#1 OFMO Dungeon Maps, Level One

These maps came from two different sources, the programmer's blog (Levels 1 thru 6), and a player's blog (Levels 7 thru 10).  I have not edited the notes below from the Google Translate version, so the phrasing will be awkward, and the texts will not necessarily match the game itself. (I will probably come back later and edit the notes to match the game later, and my own comments will appear in a later entry.  Here is Level One--Gameplay starts at coordinates 00,00 facing South.



X: 1, y: 11
A treasure chest made of sturdy metal,
It was rigidly fixed in the center of the room.

That box, whatever it is
I could not open it.

Using a dwarf hammer,
I broke the treasure box!

I got a ring.



X: 4, y: 7
  *** Den of Dwarvers ***

Back door



X: 4, y: 11
Strong dwarves,
While being sweaty,
I had a hammer working for a smith.

"Conchs! Conchs!"

"Oh, how about you, customers?"
Here we are the territory of our Dwarf faction.
Recently, unscrupulous customers have increased.
There are no treasures in such a place.
It is only our weakness bearded beard. "



X: 4, y: 16
For metal doors that seem to be heavy,
Signboard of walt nut material was hung.

  *** Den of Dwarves ***



X: 5, y: 14
A dwarf who has a good beard
I was watching the brilliant jewels in the room.

"Yeah! ANYTHING!
Do not you have the jewelry necklace, too?
If you do have a magical scroll of my
Let's exchange it, are not you? It's not a bad deal? "

"Do not you have it, sorry.
If you get it, think about it. "

Do you want to replace it?

I got a scroll.



X: 7, y: 11
There was a statue of a small Lion made in Mithril in the room.
From that mouth, a springy light was flowing in the light blue.
Do you drink?



X: 7, y: 18
With adjacent ash
Welcome to Seishun Banquet!
We gods of Wanderers
Your courage and suffering and perseverance
I will let you see it carefully!



X: 10, y: 12
A poor old man wearing an old robe
I sat in front of my eyes.
The old man will hold both hands toward you
I spread out and spread out like this.
"Mappilo · Mahama · Dilomat"



X: 11, y: 16
A ghost who came with a pale robe,
If you smile at you,
The air around changed slightly.



X: 19, y: 15

For a moment, the scenery in front of me
I felt distorted.

5 comments:

  1. Awesome to see someone else playing these games! These actually introduced my to the real Wizardry series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where do you find the dwarf hammer?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where is the elevator down to level 4? I got the mithril key from level 3...

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is no specific location to find the hammer. I got it as a random drop from a chest on level 4.

    ReplyDelete