Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wandroid #2 Level Two Map

Here is the map of Level Two in Wandroid #2, Depth of the Maelstrom.  Again, I have not done any editing to correct Google's mis-translations, or compared these notes to the game's content (yet).



X: 1, y: 9
There was a wooden signboard on the wall.

New item! !
  ** Mithril Gantle **
restocked!



X: 3, y: 7
  *Job Information*
 ** Employee recruitment **

Just give a dandelion to a dead body
It's easy task!

Contact: Kant's temple



X: 5, y: 4
There is a dirty sign on the door
It was multiplied.


  * Neighborhood guardhouse *



X: 5, y: 13
It blends into the darkness of the labyrinth
A dark cat, with a sharp eye.
I was staring at here.

"Oh, you can see the death."

"The billboard of Boltak,
On each floor up to the 7th floor
There is one. "

"Go with your mind.
Ha ha ha. "

That being said, the cat once again disappeared into darkness.



X: 6, y: 3
The room has a mysterious scent
There was a pedestal with water.
On the pedestal is written "Private Guard only".

Do you drink?



X: 7, y: 7
On the brick wall,
A messy message was written.

Oh my, is not it a line of braves?
Have you been alive yet? It is pretty stubborn.
If you give up and give up, now it's out!

Hey, what is called
What is the word of apology!



X: 11, y: 18
Evil sin from the deep
Visit, thou shout!

master,
We invited you by invitation.



X: 12, y: 18
  * Second sin *

Genie of satiation



X: 16, y: 4
Lizzard man who seems to be strong,
Sitting on the ground,
I applied my sword to the whetstone.

"Oh, no, thanks."

"Hey, you're standing there,
Do not you have a sword with a good sharpness?
If you have it, give it up.
As you can see, my sword,
It is not going to be usable anymore. "

"What a sweet looks good
You do not seem to have it.
If you get it, I will ask you again. "


·         
o    I have "Bastard sword" -
"Oh, that's it, you have it
Shall I get that Bastard sword,
I will not say it is free.
Take this with your gratitude.
It will do something useful. "

Stone
I got.



X: 17, y: 14
It blends into the darkness of the labyrinth
A dark cat, with a sharp eye.
I was staring at here.

"Oh, you can see the death."

"Bird's trap removal ability,
It is a bit inferior to thieves. "

"Go with your mind.
Ha ha ha. "

That being said, the cat once again disappeared into darkness.



X: 18, y: 1
A monk wearing ocher-colored hood,
I pray for a small statue.

"Hero, listen to my warning.
To you a little, at this labyrinth
Let's give advice. "

"You guys are magical and magical scrolling
With this magical power of this labyrinth
You can know the map. "

"But depending on the location that magical power
It is sealed and you can see a map
There are things that I can not do. "

"And even more ....
Not only the map but also yours
There is also a place where all magic itself is sealed
It is good to be prepared for being there. "


No comments:

Post a Comment