Monday, December 4, 2017

Wandroid#1 OFMO Dungeon Maps, Level Three

Here is the third level map, again unedited from the translation.



X: 0, y: 18

Blue black fog,
I enveloped you!

Oops!
Teleporter!

I am in the sashimi

The party wiped out.

When···
It was only written on the wall ....



X: 1, y: 18

  * Kiken!  no Trespassing!  *

  *** Kiken!  no Trespassing!  ***

  ** We will not guarantee the life!  **



X: 2, y: 9

A brand new sign is hung on the wall.

  ** Buddha to hell **

  ** Abdul's taxi to the labyrinth!  **

Currently during the free service period!
Sales are under the 5 floors underground and under development!
Please experience this opportunity!



X: 2, y: 17

  *** Kiken!  no Trespassing!  ***



X: 5, y: 5

At that door
Wooden wool
A signboard is hung,
The chain that would have locked the door,
It seemed rusted and did not fulfill its role



X: 6, y: 2

In the room, chair and desk,
And a simple bed and some daily necessities
There was a shelf that was included
Not far in the past Someone
I felt the signs that I had lived.

On the shelves of the room,
A big key holder
There is a key made by Mithril having the same shape
Several were multiplied.

The key
I got.



X: 7, y: 14

A small mouse moves through the room
I ran around and down.

It's an unbeatable speed to the eyes
You guys were only able to capture the movement.

"Hey, there's a big deal!
Can you come up with the move of boasting of Eira?
Then try trying to catch Eira!
If you can catch it,
I'll give you something good! "

you guys,
I caught a little mouse.

"what the hell
You do not have to do anything!
I will do this as promised! "

Dagger
I got.



X: 12, y: 1

There was a sign full of scratches.

  ** Caution!  !  **

Do not give the rabbit a neck.



X: 15, y: 3

In that room,
Of a perishable monster
There was nothing other than a carcass.



X: 16, y: 3

In the darkness, round,
And shine red
Two eyes staring at me staring.
Looking?

Huge anterior teeth glittered!

4 comments:

  1. I must be dumb, I can't get to b4 :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are no stairs to b4 in the b3 level. The point of b3 is to get the blue ribbon so that you can get to the elevator in b1.

      Delete
  2. Where is the blue ribbon located?

    ReplyDelete