Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wandroid #2 Level Three Map

Here is the map of Level Three in Wandroid #2, Depth of the Maelstrom.  Again, I have not done any editing to correct Google's mis-translations, or compared these notes to the game's content (yet).


X: 1, y: 6
New item! !
  ** Brigandine **
restocked!


X: 2, y: 9
It was a wine storehouse.
An old bottle of wine
It is carefully lined up on the shelf,
It seemed that a considerable number of years passed.

You guys from there
I picked up a bottle.

An old bottle
I got.


X: 9, y: 11
I wore a rag of robes,
Sake wine magician
Empty wine glasses
I had it blocking the way.
"Hey, Guy,
If you want to go through here,
Plenty of alcohol in this glass
Shall I pour it? "

"Why do not you have sake?
Well, let's pass through here
I do not know. You come back to me. "

(I have a "wine bottle")
You guys have wine
I poured it into a wizard 's glass.

"Oooh, you know, I guess.
Street! "


X: 9, y: 15
Evil sin from the deep
Visit, thou shout!

master,
We invited you by call!


X: 10, y: 4
Stunning gargoyle stunning
It was placed in the center of the room.
And on that stone pedestal
A message was written.

Hey, the fault that God made!
Do you want to walk fate of captivity more?
Or do you want to grab freedom?

Hey, what is called
What is the word of apology!


X: 10, y: 15
  * Third sin *

Devil of Lust


X: 13, y: 2
It blends into the darkness of the labyrinth
A dark cat, with a sharp eye.
I was staring at here.

"Oh, you can see the death."

"If you're cookies
It is in the food storehouse. "

"Go with your mind.
Ha ha ha. "

That being said, the cat once again disappeared into darkness.


X: 14, y: 5
Dark green smoke is blowing out from the ground.

Unwillingly, you guys smoke
I touched it.

Oops! Teleporter!


X: 17, y: 9
Broken chairs and tables,
A wooden box and shelf not usable
It was scattered in the room.

The key
I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment