Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wandroid #2 Level Five Map




[X: 0, y: 12]
A beautiful woman devil statue
I am staring at you.
A message was written on the pedestal.

Great Braves, thank you.
Well, no more.
You do not bother your head with pain.
If you leave yourself to sleep as death,
Because eternal peace comes.

Yes, so-called
The word of pardon is foolish.


X: 5, y: 16
It blends into the darkness of the labyrinth
A dark cat, with a sharp eye.
I was staring at here.

"Oh, you can see the death."

"Success rate of resuscitation of the dead is
It depends on the life force of the dead. "

"Go with your mind.
Ha ha ha. "

That being said, the cat once again disappeared into darkness.


X: 8, y: 1
It is very unlikely that it is in the labyrinth,
In that room decorated with luxurious gold and silver,
A hobby wearing evil tasteful red and green robes,
I was plunging pipe grass.

"This, poor man,
With such dirty appearance,
You do not come into my room.
Well, I went out, went out. "

(I have "gold medallion")
"Yay! It is it !?"
You have what is in the east country
Is not he and the coins being used? ! "

"How do you give it to me?"

"Oh, thank you.
Is this a cook of rumors?
This is my collection
I got one more. Hahahahah .... "

"Okay, you poor man.
Let me give this instead.
Thankfully use it. "

The key
I got.


X: 15, y: 19
This is Migida!

It's a trap!


X: 16, y: 19
Recommended to the left

→→→→→→


X: 18, y: 14
Evil sin from the deep
Visit, thou shout!

master,
We invited you by call!


X: 18, y: 15
  * Fifth sin *

Arrogant Devil


X: 19, y: 0
There was a wooden signboard on the wall.

New item! !
  ** Ring of recovery **
restocked!


No comments:

Post a Comment