Monday, December 4, 2017

Wandroid#1 OFMO Dungeon Maps, Level Six

Here is the Level 6 map, unedited from Google's translation. (again).


X: 5, y: 6

(From 7F X 01: Y 17)



X: 7, y: 17

On the floor, blood, bones and flesh,
A lot of hair of the beast was falling.

I hear a voice from somewhere

"It's all right, it's not here.
He is somewhere in the area in the northeast. "



X: 8, y: 12

A blue hazy wall,
I think that it shook with a fluctuation,
I felt the air around it changed a bit.

(To 5 F X 09: Y 09)



X: 11, y: 1

Desert people wrapped in a turban,
I got closer while smiling.

"Irashaimaimase!

Here is a taxi for Avdol!

Now, during a special campaign!
It's free guidance to the first basement in the basement!
Now, if you are on your way, please do it now! "

Do you use it?

(To 1 F X 13: Y 00)



X: 12, y: 7

(After battle)
(To 4 F X 17: Y 09)



X: 13, y: 2

Danger!
Only those with courage and leisure can enter!



X: 13, y: 7

I hear some groaning voice.
Is this ... a beast barking?



X: 14, y: 13

(From 5F X16: Y11)


2 comments:

  1. The boss fight at what is labeled here as X12 Y7 (Y12 in the revised version) is tough! My close to level 50 party got slaughtered! Would have been nice if there was a warning post here before.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Lord and 1 of my fighters survived this fight...seems like I should have gotten something from it...maybe if I brought a ring of death or one of the other "of death" items it would be transformed..? I dunno...don't really feel like experimenting with it though...

      Delete