Monday, December 4, 2017

Wandroid#1 OFMO Dungeon Maps, Level Two

Here is the second Level, with the notes unedited again.


X: 0, y: 3

Black Leather Armor Dwarves
I spared with a hammer behind me.

"Yeah, the dwarf hammer
It's convenient! You must have as much as one!
You may find something useful! "



X: 0, y: 19

In the old study
There were lots of books.
Most of it was dirty and could not be read,
Only one book was found carefully and found a book.

That book contains magical
Spells are written,
When you write that spell,
One robe from the book popped out!


X: 1, y: 18

The other side of the door ...

trap

When···
Even if you advise
You guys can not keep checking.



X: 4, y: 7

Is it really dark? !



X: 7, y: 13

Rusted in the room,
Medals that are not usable,
It stacked like a mountain.
Looking?



X: 7, y: 17

Old chair and table,
Books with insects were scattered.
One book was written like this with little letters.

"When I get big,
Go to the riddle of Rui,
To the skimpy which sweets the bulk,
Take me down! "



X: 11, y: 15

From the room, a shaking ghost
I approached slowly before your eyes.

"The vision of Maggots and scraps and haze ...
Is not it fun staring so much?
The blissful blood meat that once overrun my body,
It turned out as ash and disappeared. "

"Everyone, too, where and where,
Like myself, just wandering around
Keep in mind, I go avenue beside the road ... · · ·. "

No comments:

Post a Comment