Thursday, December 21, 2017

Wandroid #2 Level Four Map

Here is the map of Level Four in Wandroid #2, Depth of the Maelstrom.  Again, I have not done any editing to correct Google's mis-translations, or compared these notes to the game's content (yet).



X: 2, y: 18
A dumpling wearing armor of rags,
I was lying in a corner of the room,
Under the guilt,
A message is written.

Already no good.
A journey with only such death and pain
To me, to continue
It was impossible.

You saw this word, there you,
You guys should not be like me.
Come on home now.
Warm soup and soft bed
I will be waiting for you.

Hey, what is called
What is the word of apology!


X: 8, y: 4
Hooded, human type
I can see a big statue.
A golden light leaked out of the hole of the hood
There are various forms of statues
Jewels are interspersed.

Before the statue there is an altar,
A new incense is burned.

Looking?


X: 8, y: 11
It blends into the darkness of the labyrinth
A dark cat, with a sharp eye.
I was staring at here.

"Oh, you can see the death."

"Harold Bist's feed,
It's a bag of tokens! "

"Go with your mind.
Ha ha ha. "

That being said, the cat once again disappeared into darkness.


X: 11, y: 11
In a sultry room,
As if once a person had lived
Dishware and miscellaneous goods were scattered.
More closely, on the ground
The cookie 's food waste is scattered,
Ali works as it is,
I was carrying them to their nest.

(I have "dwarf cookie")
Suddenly in front of you
A silvery light ball appeared.

"That cookie, please give me!"

The sphere of light made a translucent appearance
It was a ghost of a child.
You handed him a cookie.

"Thank you!"

If so, Ghost
Disappeared.

After the ghost disappeared,
A silver gate appeared.
Do you enter?


X: 17, y: 2
Evil sin from the deep
Visit, thou shout!

master,
We invited you by call!


X: 19, y: 7
On a soft straw rug,
A man standing in an oriental kimono stood.

"Wait, the warrior there!"

"My name is also from the country of Mr.
He who talks about hawk-like style.
Come to this place, and a lot of
I had slashed the demons,
A sharp sword is a bit
It is dull. "

"Osashi, for sharpening swords
Do you have a grindstone? "

"Do not seem to have it.
If you grab a wheel,
I definitely want you to hand it over.
Thank you. "

(I have a "stone")
"Oh, that's it!
While dishonored, I will give it to me
Can not you give up?
Of course I will thank you. "

Will you hand it over?

"Strong!"

Medals
I got.


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Murphy's Ghost, a recurring Boss Monster, is at 8,4. Spells do not function in the yellow area, so include a Bard in your party (carrying a Healing Harp). You won't need much in heavy hitting, Murphy's Ghost goes down pretty easy, he hits like a gentle breeze, and is worth 200 XP apiece (The encounter usually includes one or two ghosts each time. Just keep ramming the wall, and he'll keep reappearing.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is there not an item for the Trading Post on this level?

    ReplyDelete
  4. The trading post item is in the larger square room with the secret door leading to Murphy’s Ghost.

    ReplyDelete